8 boneless and skinless fillets (4-8 inches)
1/2 cup flour
3 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 large tomato
1/4 c. parsley
- Thinly Slice tomato
- Cover baking pan with 1 tsp olive oil
- Cover pan with 1 layer of thinly sliced tomatoes
- bake tomatoes for 15 minutes at 350 deg.
- layer fillets over tomatoes sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- brush fillets with remaining olive oil.
Bake fish until thick pieces of fillets flake and fillet edges are lightly browned (15 minutes or longer).
Embellish with parsley. Serves 4 to 8.
|Posted: February 25, 2005 , Modified: February 27, 2005|