Hash Brown Casserole
1 (2 lb) pkg. hash brown potatoes, southern style (cubed)
1 stick butter, melted
1 pint half-n-half
1/2 pint whipping cream
Lowry's seasoning salt
1. Break frozen hash browns apart and put in 9 X 13 baking dish.
2. Mix half-n-half and whipping cream slowly with melted butter.
3. Pour mixture over hash browns.
4. Sprinkle with seasoning salt to cover potatoes well.
5. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until lightly golden brown (overcooking will dry it out)
|Posted: August 1, 2011 , Modified: August 1, 2011|
©2000 - 2005 Individual Authors of the Recipe. All rights reserved by authors
[ Control Panel ]
Last 100 Recipes