These biscuits are so fluffy and go great with a meal!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup 7-UP
1/4 cup melted butter (also try honey-butter or add a tablespoon of honey to the melted butter for variety)
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. In a mixing bowl, cut sour cream into Bisquick.
3. Add 7-UP. (makes a very soft dough)
4. Sprinkle Bisquick or all-purpose flour onto a board and pat out dough, careful to only pick up enough flour to handle the dough.
5. Cut out biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
6. Melt butter in a 8 X 11.5 qt. casserole dish.
7. Place biscuits in melted butter.
8. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and brush lightly with melted butter or honey butter (optional).
Read more: http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/7-up-biscuits-672013#ixzz2PKrgwBku
©2000 - 2005 Individual Authors of the Recipe. All rights reserved by authors
[ Control Panel ]
Last 100 Recipes