1 box Devils Food Cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1 (12 oz) bag Rolo's (about 40)
Powdered Sugar for sprinkling
1. Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs by hand with spoon. *Ignore box directions.
2. Take a small amt. of dough and form a ball around the Rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the Rolo so it can spread through the cookie.)
3. Place 1-2 inches apart on sprayed cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350* for 7 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
6. Cool completely on cookie sheet before removing.
**Makes approximately 40 cookies**
©2000 - 2005 Individual Authors of the Recipe. All rights reserved by authors
[ Control Panel ]
Last 100 Recipes