Use the following operators to improve your search:
- A leading plus sign indicates that this word must be
present in every row returned.
- A leading minus sign indicates that this word must not be
present in any row returned.
- An asterisk is the truncation operator. Unlike the other operators, it
should be appended to the word, not prepended.
- The phrase, that is enclosed in double quotes
", matches only
sites that contain this phrase literally, as it was typed.
And here are some examples:
- find site descriptions that contain at least one of these words.
- ... site descriptions must contain both words.
- ... site description must have the word ``apple'' but not ``macintosh''.
- ... site description can have ``apple'', ``apples'', ``applesauce'', and
- ... site description can have ``some words of wisdom'', but not ``some
Select Search Category:
Recipe | Cooks | Site Titles